Wednesday, February 29, 2012

All Dogs Go to Heaven

I'd like to think that all those times of walking the dog, picking up his doodoo, filling his bowl with doggie grub, dropping a few pieces of steak/chicken/VEGGIES (yuck) under the table for my drooling dog to partake, so many memories with that cute canine...all to think that we won't get to reunite in heaven? I think NOT. Not on my watch. I don't think there is even such a thing as doggie heaven. I think it's just plain everyone heaven. Although, it's probably not plain. There are no words to describe heaven. Well, that's very untrue of me to say. Blissful, peaceful, extraordinary...seee, the words are endless. I don't need to prove my smartypants nature to y'all. All I'm saying is, I'm glad I have faith that my dog awaits my arrival. He died while I was a freshman in college. I didn't even get to say bye to him. It was unexpected for everyone in my family. I honestly thought Hobie was going to live on forever. Shows how naive I was. Well, he does live on. Just in the form of a spirit. Sweetest dog. I really think I started writing this post because I am literally sitting here, studying my Anatomy note cards, thinking, "It is too dang quiet in here, I can even here crickets, and it's the middle of the AFTERNOON...I need a dog!" Then, I thought about Hobie. My mind is a pool of crazy thoughts. I better return to my note cards before I actually go out and buy a dog. Will wouldn't like that too much. He's a cat person, (so am I, but an allergic cat person). Bye for nah.

No comments: