Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 1/2 years later...

What's wrong with me? It's taken two and half years to finally take initiative and print off Will and my wedding pictures. Well, I haven't officially printed them yet, but I'm getting started today. It's been on my to-do list for awhile.

I bet you're thinking, "Wow. She must not get anything done, since it takes her two and half years to get one thing on her list done!" Am I right? Don't worry, this was one of my floater to-dos. Meaning, it's not a necessity. I have a lot of floaters. Poor guys. I'll take care of you in a few months. Maybe.

Back to my wedding photos. I don't want to have to go to the computer or watch my wedding video to remember that special day. All I have on my walls are our engagement pictures. Our wedding was a lot cooler than our engagement photo session. Will did not want to be there. Will does not enjoy getting his picture taken. He's also not a fan of someone telling him how to hold his girl, especially hates being told when and how to kiss. PDA is a no no on our side of town. Which is aight with me. I'm not a fan of people making out in public, that's what a locked room is for.

Story time:

Will and I were in a student-married ward our first year and half of being married, to give you an idea. We were walking out from stake conference, all spiritually uplifted, famished, and ready to go home and eat. As we get in our car, this couple, attempting to go, who knows where, stop behind our car, and start making out. Was this a joke? We were trying to stay cool, just coming from a great, holy meeting and all. I couldn't resist, I honked the horn. I was cooking a delectable something in my slow cooker that was sitting all alone at home. It was calling my name and these hooligans were standing in between me and my yummy meal. That is the kind of PDA Will and I spit on.

But, the wedding photo session was better. Maybe because the stress of actually getting married had passed. Plus, we told our photographer that we specifically don't want to kiss for him. We only have one picture of us kissing on our wedding day!

Off to print off some wedding pitchas! YEAH!

4 comments:

sarjuh said...

oh my gosh that is me.. but im worse because we have been married 3 1/2 years.. still engagement pics on the walls and none of our wedding pictures printed except the photo album that they gave us! You inspired me!Thanks

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

WOW, I'm not alone. :) I did it. I printed them off, wedding photos on the wall, and album made. Good luck with your wedding photo adventure. It took me an hour and a half to print them off. I thought I had patience, but not anymore.

Kelli LeBaron said...

take a picture of you wall please! i want to see! i dont think i've even seen all of you wedding pictures. when you get a facebook, you should put them all on there.

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Ok, Kelsibub. I will, for jew.