Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging

I continually come to my blog to write a new post, but nothing seems exciting enough to post. Not that I'm trying to WOO anyone. I just figure, if it's not exciting why post. My life is staying at a consistent pace as of now. Nothing too extraordinary has happened lately. I guess that's a good thing. I'm still progressing to become a nurse. Just have to get through these pre-nursing courses, then I can go ahead and apply to the program. I will definitely be posting about that in the near future. Real-life school starts for me next Monday. I'm actually quite excited. This BYU Independent Study course definitely made me realize how wonderful instructors truly are. I mean, I've done fine on my own, it's just much harder teaching yourself. I don't regret taking it through Independent Study, just learned more than just Anatomy while taking this course. I made this last night and it was very good. As well as very fattening. Thank you coconut milk for contributing to my love handles.


And, I did not use the lite coconut milk. FYI. If you decide to make this, avoid looking at the nutrition facts. Aight.

No comments: