Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sister Love

My sista and I went on a Jamba Juice run because the sun was shining, and there was a warm breeze informing us that summer is on its way. Just so you know, my twin has been taking pictures of everything since she was in middle school and loves every minute of it. Hence, we got a little carried away with her camera. Good times, good times.



Are we really twins? 

                                   

                                 I'm stealing your glasses, I hope that won't be a problem, sis.


                                   

Edit much?

                                    
Just look at that bundle of joy.

                                                  
                                              Orange Dreamsicle: it's a favorite.

No comments: