Tuesday, April 20, 2010

here comes the sun...doo doo doo doo

Ooooh. Im bursting with excitement, literal excitement. I seem to squeal when i think of swimming in the sun, or just taking walks as the sun is setting. THE SUN! It is summer time, people. The most wonderful time of the year. I love christmas and all, but they picked the wrong song for the wrong season. Summer is where it's at. I don't have to put layers and layers of clothing on my back. I just need a t-shirt and some shorts to survive--maybe some thongs to go with that. I just said, thongs. what what! I hope you can all take a moment to squeal with joy for this upcoming glorious summer. Ok, you dont have to squeal, do your thang, but take a minute to enjoy the beauty that's about to be unleashed.


       Side note: we are ashamed to say, we are kind of into Lost! But, this is not the Sun I was talking about...

THIS IS...

                                            

2 comments:

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

I LOVE LOST! :)

Julie and Spencer said...

OH MY WE ARE MORE ALIKE THAN I THOUGHT! I love LOST. But I'm sad to say I haven't been watching it this season. No internet + no cable = no LOST. I'm dying to know what is going on though!!! How's running going? I'm thinking about signing up for the marathon very soon. I'll let you know!

Julie