Monday, February 21, 2011

Whaaat?!

Have any of you seen Despicable Me? Well, it is quite hilarious. There was one scene where the little yellow minion guys...you know what, it's way funnier if you watch it yourself rather than I explain. Will and I played this scene over and over again, no exaggerations here. AAAALLLSSSO, there is another scene where two minions start making out, I was shocked when I saw this.. Disney has quite a few easter eggs and if you don't know what that means, well, look up Disney easter eggs. All I'm saying is, Disney isn't just filled with unicorns and characters that poop jelly beans, there is some crude factors...I think the makers of Disney movies get kind of bored, so I guess resorting to crudeness is a way to release that tension. Don't know and don't really care. I just thought it was funny that I spotted a makeout scene in this movie. It happens REALLY fast and you won't see it if you don't have good eyes and you aren't an adult. I'm surprised I pointed it out before Will, he thinks that sorta thing is hilarious. I, on the other hand, think it's funny-ish too. Difference between us is, I laugh about it for a minute, Will laughs about it for an hour.

7 comments:

CHancock21 said...

we actually loved despicable me :) except I think it is made by Universal Studios, not Disney? Sorry, I'm just a nerd about that stuff thanks to having a husband who wants to work for Pixar one day...

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

I learn something new everyday, thank you very much Chelsey! It was a great movie. Hey, that's cool, my husband would love to work for Pixar one day too.

Kelli LeBaron said...

HAHA. this is my FAVORITE scene in the whole movie.
i was literally laughing so hard in the theater. people were probably like, "SHUT UP." but i couldn't contain it.

and i saw the make out part! i was like, "huh, i guess there are female minions too? weird."

i don't understand what a disney easter egg is though. i tried researching it and couldn't figure it out! do explain, dear sister.

Timmy and Kemari Bell said...

Marci! Marci!! Do tell the location of said make-out scene. please?! WHAT?!

e. said...

I don't know what it is about this family. I laugh for YEARS just like Will. Once something strikes my funny bone, it keeps coming back and I keep laughing. Adam's like you: one little snicker and he's done. But I will be ruined for the whole day if something truly funny comes along.

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Kelli, that is so funny, "I guess there are female minions too?" See, I have a dirty mind. Maybe there are female minions. We shall never know.
Look up Aladdin and Littler Mermaid easter eggs, it's just naughty. Especially the Little Mermaid, it has something to do with the castle.

Kemari, this said make-out scene is when Gru makes it to the moon and I believe it's after he shrinks the moon, all of the minions cheer, and two minions in the very front start going at it. It happens fast, so don't blink during that scene.

e- I believe it! Laughing is a great quality your family possesses. I'm finding things to be a lot funnier, a lot longer than a minute. I'm making progress.

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

I LOVED that movie! agnus was my absolute fav :D