Thursday, January 13, 2011

food is the way to marci's heart

Food makes me weak in the knees. Isn't that awful? Don't worry, I watch my caloric intake. Sometimes. Diabetes (Type 2) runs in my family so I do have to be careful. That's why I rarely make things as good and fattening as these babies.

Muffins That Taste Like Donuts
They were really good and saturated with fatness. 


This is what I'm going to prepare Willy for dinner tonight. It should taste pretty darn good due to the fact that the recipe came from Pioneer Woman. I visit her site daily. I think I'm an addict. 

Chicken and Dumplings


2 comments:

CHancock21 said...

Girl, don't worry. My dad was a chef--you KNOW food is the way to my heart! :)

Kelli LeBaron said...

Ugh. BOTH of these were sooooo good! I'm excited to eat my chicken n' dumplings for dinner tonight :)