Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Last Summer Hoorah

Here comes the snow, doo doo doo doo, here comes the snow,
and I say it's NOT all right

Little darling, it's been a short warm comforting summer
Little darling, it feels like minutes since it's been here
Here comes the snow, doo doo doo doo, here comes the snow
and I say it's NOT all right

Here is a little "last" camping trip of the year, to prepare ourselves for a wicked cold winter.









Let me tell you. We thought we were getting away from P-town to bask in some peace and quiet. That was the last thing we got to do. We fell asleep at 10pm and woke up at 11:30pm to a coyote that wanted to be heard. It howled, yelp, whaled, you name it. I immediately opened my eyes to see in front of me, a man, who suddenly became a little boy. His eyes were bug-eyed and all he could say was, "Oh, gosh! Oh, gosh!" So, of course it got me scared. We didn't sleep much that evening.